Thank you for your interest in guest posting on Wealthy Diligence!
Please note this is an opportunity for writers and personal bloggers to gain exposure and promote their financial content. If you are interested in advertising, please check the Work With Us page
Before you submit a guest post, make sure you read the guidelines, and then contact me via email, email@example.com.
- The post should be an original piece, at least 500 words, and if you can include a picture, that is great.
- You can include up to two links back to your blog in the body, and links to your social accounts in the bio.
- No affiliate links.
- No paid links to commercial sites.
- Make sure the post is spell checked.
- Be personal, this post is about getting to know you and have my readers want to visit your site/social accounts. Also, be sure to write about a subject you are personally passionate about.
- Finally, Wealthy Diligence is about building wealth, making the right money choices, achieving life goals, and reaching our true potential. Posts about these topics, or other financial matters, are welcome.
I reserve the right to edit or refuse any post that does not follow those guidelines.
Thank you ~ Alex Smith