Founder ~ About Wealthy Diligence!
Hello and welcome to Wealthy Diligence. In complete transparency, Wealthy Diligence is a for-profit entity, but we have yet to take a single pay distribution.
We are continually reinvesting earnings in our technology and content for a better reader experience.
Additionally, Wealthy Diligence was created to promote evidence-based, tax-efficient investing strategies, responsible money management, financial independence, and early retirement.
Ultimately, I am obsessed with becoming the best version of myself and living the happiest and most fulfilling life possible.
There are so many self-proclaimed financial gurus, but most of these individuals are just searching for a quick-buck.
I fully acknowledge that there are some amazing personal finance experts (Dave Ramsey and Graham Stephan are two of my favorites), but I want to provide readers with a unique perspective.
We are young and attempt to add academic research and personality into my articles, which (hopefully) makes them entertaining and informative for readers.
The name Wealthy Diligence did not occur by chance, and wealth (as defined by the Merriam-Webster Dictionary) is “the stock of useful goods having economic value in existence at any one time”.
A Good Man
This is important because wealth is inherently different than income or money. I am keenly focused on building wealth and leaving a lasting legacy here on earth.
In fact, Proverbs 13:22 states “A good man leaves an inheritance to his children’s children, but the wealth of the sinner is stored up for thee righteous“.
Interpreting this passage, a good man thinks generationally. He does not just prepare for his children’s future, but for his grandchildren’s.
Even more, a good man recognizes that the most important inheritance is not physical wealth, but godly character and a good name.
This is exactly what I am striving to achieve; I encourage all of you to join the journey to creating wealth, leading a life of extreme happiness, and leaving a lasting legacy for your family.
Most Read Articles
- VTSAX vs. VFIAX
- Best Investors Are Dead
- How To Make Money During a Recession
- Warren Buffett Pays Less in Taxes Than Secretary
- Robinhood is Dead
- Acorns Review
- How To Never Pay Taxes Again
- Why Your Credit Score Doesn’t Matter
- Cash is Trash
- Billionaires Don’t Pay Taxes: Here’s Why
- House Hacking: Live For Free
- What Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, and Warren Buffett Have In Common
- Why Uber Stock is Worthless
- 5 Must-Read Personal Finance Books
- Broke Doctors and Lawyers: Worst Careers
- Best Investments During Recession
- Ronald Read: $8 Million Janitor
- VFIAX vs. VOO
- What Should Your Net Worth Be?
- Coffee Isn’t Making You Poor
- You’re Wrong About Becoming A Millionaire
- How To Invest in Your 20’s: Rich in Your 40’s
- Best Side Hustles That Actually Work
- Tax Free Millionaire: $500/Month
If not you, who? If not now, when?